Why advertise with The Capitolist?
The state’s most influential thought leaders, decision-makers, and power brokers all read The Capitolist.
- Our audience includes hundreds of state and federal lawmakers, and just as important, their staffers.
- Our content is read and emailed inside the Florida governor’s office, and across dozens of state agencies.
- The Capitolist boasts one of the largest and most active Facebook audiences in the state, with more than 38,000 followers who regularly read and share our content with friends and family.
- Our daily ReCap email lands in the inboxes of over 36,000 subscribers, including elected officials, their staff, advisors, lobbyists, donors, and opinion leaders in every major media market in the state and in Washington D.C.
- AND…our audience keeps growing every year since we launched in 2016, generating tens of millions of ad impressions for our sponsors.
If you want to reach one of Florida’s most politically influential audiences, advertise with The Capitolist.
Learn more about our audience demographics, how to contact our news team, and our editorial direction in this single-sheet overview: Download the PDF here.
Examples of each type of ad are below the pricing table.
The ReCap: Our Masthead ad types are also available in two premium locations in our daily “ReCap” email. Note: these ad placements are in high demand and are first-come, first-served. Here’s a sample placement:
Post Leaderboard – Our most popular ad, the post leaderboard appears on every unique story page that we publish, and we work with you to create a special size for mobile that really gets attention.
Post Sidebar – This is a desktop only ad module that can be any height, but a maximum width of 300 pixels.
Advertorial – The beauty of this ad module is that while it is marked as “sponsored content,” it appears in-line with our other stories in our popular Breaking News ticker, and it stands out because it includes a custom image, and you get to choose the headline and subtext. These modules are also be included in our morning email, The ReCap, which goes out to over 32,000 subscribers every day (and it’s growing!).